The Library will be open during construction with a limited menu of services. We will be in this temporary space from May 2020 until approximately June 2021. You can still get information about the Library programs and services online. You will find answers to common questions about our temporary location and services here.
- Temporary Address: Courtland Center (4190 E Court St, Burton)
- Parking: plenty of free parking in front of the building
- Traveling by Bus: take the #10 bus
- Phone number (unchanged): 810.232.7111
- Hours (unchanged): Tuesday-Thursday 11:00am-8:00pm, Friday-Saturday 9:00am-6:00pm, closed Sunday-Monday.